February 8, 2009

Now I sell books

Since this is my 'blog, I am free to promote myself.

I am now an independent rep for Usborne Books, a publisher of children's books and one of our family's personal favorite sources of solid reference materials.

We use a lot of Usborne's stuff in our homeschool and a good friend of mine who lives in Miami and wants his daughter to learn Spanish is persuing the catalog of bilingual titles even as I write. (Thanks, Jason.)

Anyone reading the 'blog who would like to know more about Usborne titles including content of their more popular series, age appropriateness, books of theirs I like and those I've sent back, and pretty much anything else about why I decided to go on and try to sell their stuff myself, email me or post through the 'blog.

I've never cared about selling anything until now and it's taken me two years to summon up the courage to sign with Usborne.

They offer sales, free book incentives and more, so keep me in mind if you're shopping for Usborne.

Thank you.

No comments: